The Ronse gastronomic map: available from June 1
A walking tour that focuses on your taste buds.
The gastronomic map takes you to De Vrijheid and treats you to a city walk that focuses on your taste buds. De Vrijheid was a city within the city from the 10th century until the French Revolution. The route passes viewing boxes that present a view of De Vrijheid's past.
Delicious city walk with 5 coupons for tasting Ronse snacks:
- At Visit Ronse: the typical Ronsese snack "Buuntsies"
- Kleine Markt: a Ronses aperitif
- In and around the old St. Martin's Church: a hearty bite
- Rooseveltplein and Peperstraat: a sweet bite
- In one of the 3 protected cafes: a regional beer
- After this, feel free to further discover the gastronomy of Ronse in a culinary way.
- Price: € 18
- Can be purchased at Visit Ronse; this is also the starting point of the walk.
- When possible? From Wednesday to Sunday.
Tip: Combine the gastronomic map with a free city walk.